Recording hours may not be exciting, but they can certainly be helpful as you apply for scholarships, jobs, internships and the CORD.
Save paper, save a visit to the SLVC, and save some of your precious time by recording your hours on Campus Link!
How do you record your hours?
- Go to campuslink.okstate.edu and log-in using your Okstate e-mail address and password, also known as your O-KEY username.
- Go to the Service-Learning Volunteer Center page.
- Click on Service Hours, which is on the last box in the menu on the left sidebar.
- Select the date that you served.
- Describe what service you provided.
- Plug in the number of hours and minutes that you served.
- For verification contact, you must include a name and a phone number or an e-mail address.
- Click Submit.
Can’t find the Service Hours button?
You’re probably not a member of the group. Click Become a Member. Once your membership is approved, you’ll be able to record your serice hours.
Questions? Leave a comment and we’ll get back with you as soon as possible.
P.S. If you’ve turned in individual hours to the SLVC on paper, please record those hours online, too. That way you’ll have an easily accessible record of your hours no matter where you are.