OSU encourages all groups to record their service hours for not only organizational recognition and awards but also to celebrate what the OSU community as a whole does.
But what do you do if you’re the group service chair and have no idea where to begin?
Here’s your handy dandy guide to recording group service hours. Seven simple steps to success.
- Log into CampusLink using your okstate email address & password.
- Join the Service-Learning Volunteer Center. (You can just click on the link here to immediately get to the SLVC home page.)
- Go to Forms (button on left sidebar).
- Click on Group Service Hours.
- Fill out the form according to your group’s service activity.
- Carefully review your work – does the description clearly describe what your organization did? How did it actually serve others? Do you have a photo that would help OSU promote your group in service?
- Submit & await your approval.
- Tornado Damage in Stillwater: Donations Needed (osuserves.org)