This is an opportunity for undergraduate students to publish in a referred journal.
The Journal accepts articles that discuss the development of service-learning projects, case studies of a service-learning project, and reflection on service-learning and the development of personal leadership.
This is a wonderful opportunity for undergraduates.
Please encourage your students to submit. Detailed information is here: Undergraduate Journal For Service-Learning, Leardership, and Social Change.
- Still Time to Apply to IPSL Summer Service Programs (osuserves.org)
- High School Student’s Published Portraits of Service Leaders (osuserves.org)
- Jane Goodall’s Roots & Shoots: Unveils Environmental Service-Learning Curriculum (osuserves.org)
- Save Service Learning (strongerdemocracy.org)
- Service Learning: New Ethical Goals and Challenges for Universities (psychologytoday.com)